CALL TO ARTISTS: CONTEMPORARY VENICE 2020
ITSLIQUID International Art Fair | December 17, 2020 – January 15, 2021
Deadline: October 30, 2020
ITSLIQUID Group, in collaboration with Venice Events and ACIT Venice. Italian-German Cultural Association, is pleased to announce the open call for CONTEMPORARY VENICE 2020. ITSLIQUID International Art Fair. International photography exhibition. Painting. Video art. Installation / sculpture and performance art. To be held in Venice, at the contemporary art space THE ROOM, from December 17, 2020 to January 15, 2021. At Palazzo Albrizzi-Capello, from December 18, 2020 to January 15, 2021 and in other prestigious and historic buildings .
COVID-19 protection concept. The health and safety of our staff and visitors is of paramount importance to ITSLIQUID Group. This concept of protection governs how we intend to operate after Italy’s lockdown ends. The rules that will be applied inside the exhibition spaces and how they will be implemented in practice.
THE ROOM Contemporary Art Space.
This is the seventh edition of CONTEMPORARY VENICE 2020 -ITSLIQUID International Art Fair. The previous ones were organized in prestigious places and historic buildings in Venice. Like the Palazzo Dolfin Bollani. The Palazzo Flangini. The Palazzo Ca Zanardi. And at THE ROOM Contemporary Art Space. Presenting more than 600 selected artists. From more than 40 countries around the world.
Participation includes the following services.
– exhibition space dedicated to the artist’s works.
– assistance with customs formalities, international shipments and local transport.
– help find accommodation for the artist.
– the design and printing of invitation cards, posters.
– the global and local press office, advertising, press, banners, totem pole, etc.
– creation of the exhibition website and dedicated press releases.
– assembly and disassembly of the exhibition.
– opening of exhibitions with drinks and food.
– a day of presentation, conference or workshop dedicated to the artist’s career.
– a dedicated interview published on the ITSLIQUID site and broadcast on our social networks.
– provide services and drinks for small meetings at exhibition venues for guests.
To participate in the selection, send submissions of your works with a CV / biography. Still images (for video art). Video / performance links and photos by email to email@example.com
Use our Art Geolocation App
Hermann Nitsch: Selected Paintings, Actions, Relics, and Musical Scores, 1965–2020
Tokyo Contemporary Art Award 2020-2022
John Olsen: Goya’s Dog