CALL FOR ARTISTS: BODY LANGUAGE 2021
ITSLIQUID International Art Exhibition | February 11/12 – March 12, 2021
Deadline: December 27, 2020.
ITSLIQUID Group, in collaboration with Venice Events and ACIT Venice – Italian-German Cultural.
Association, selects all photos. Paintings. Video arts. Interesting installations / sculptures and performance art to be included in the upcoming THE BODY LANGUAGE – ITSLIQUID exhibition.
International Art Exhibition 2021 to be held in Venice during the Venice period. Carnival 2021, at the contemporary art space THE ROOM, from February 11 to March 12, 2021, and at Palazzo Albrizzi-Capello from February 12 to March 12, 2021.
THE BODY LANGUAGE 2021 analyzes the hidden parts of our identities, through an immersive experience inside the fascinating universe of the complex labyrinths of our consciousness.
The participation includes the following services.
– exhibition space dedicated to the artist’s works.
– assisting with customs formalities, international shipping and local transport.
– assisting in finding accommodation for artist.
– the design and the printing of invitation cards, posters.
– the global and local press office, publicity, press, banners, totem, etc.
– the realization of the exhibition website and dedicated press releases.
– mounting and dismounting of the exhibition.
– exhibitions opening event with drinks and food.
– a one day dedicated presentation, talk or workshop focusing on the artist’s career.
– a dedicated interview published on ITSLIQUID website and spread on our social networks.
– providing services and drinks for small meetings at the exhibition places for invited guests.
To take part in the selection, send your works’ submissions with a CV/biography, some still images (for video-art), links of videos/films/performances and pictures of artworks by e-mail to email@example.com.
Hermann Nitsch: Selected Paintings, Actions, Relics, and Musical Scores, 1965–2020
Tokyo Contemporary Art Award 2020-2022
John Olsen: Goya’s Dog